Strengthen collaboration and thus awareness of permissions and compliance now.
This re-launch is a good moment to bring the topic of data security, permissions and compliance back into focus – and not only in projects, but also in cross-departmental collaboration. The Home Office has reminded not only IT but also the specialist departments how important structured, clearly traceable data access is. The massive increase in cyber attacks has also made security – and by extension compliance – more urgent.
Discuss now within the company how you can jointly meet the requirement for data security with agile processes. The moment to do so has never been better! From our expert practice, we have derived 5 steps to position, implement and manage data security and agile processes with automation.
The 5 steps for data security in agile processes
- Use the experiences of the last months to become clear about which departments and which contact persons are responsible for data access and security in unplanned times and therefore need you in this project for successful implementation.
- Discuss and visualise across the IT department who is talking to whom today, which processes will be started and when. In doing so, also focus on emergency situations that require agile processes for data access.
- Do the “GAP” – analysis: Where are processes being lived today that do not meet the company-specific compliance requirements? Document your results and discuss together in the team how you can solve them.
- Adapt your emergency organisation, processes and systems accordingly and implement the necessary technical measures to achieve automation and continuous monitoring.
- By training the improved processes, procedures and roles for data access, you create more implementation fidelity even in challenging times.
How can you best and most easily design this project and ensure the necessary management support? How many resources will your company have to make available for this? Talk to us about it without obligation. For more than 20 years, we have been supporting companies with consulting and our own governance, risk and compliance suite “wikima4 mesaforte” in these tasks.